- - Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the larger size
- - High-rise, cut for a slim fit
- - Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- - Those with curvy hips may wish to take the next size up
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a FR 36
Pierre Balmain's shorts featured in The EDIT's 'That '70s Style' issue, modeled by Kati Nescher with this Acne sweater tucked in. Made from sumptuous burgundy velvet, this high-rise pair is decorated with the same embossed buttons that define the house's blazers and faux pockets beneath the hips. Balance the slim fit with something loose and breezier on top.
Shown here with: Ellery Shirt, Gianvito Rossi Sandals, Givenchy Pouch, Bottega Veneta Rings, Sophie Buhai Earrings.
- - Burgundy velvet
- - Zip fastening along back
- - 98% cotton, 2% elastane; lining: 97% viscose, 3% elastane
- - Dry clean
As seen in The EDIT magazine