- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Cut to be slightly fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- - Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a size XSmall
Tory Burch's fit-and-flare 'Anja' dress is inspired by an estate gown from the '60s. Made from wrinkle-resistant stretch-jersey in a retro geometric print, this velvet-trimmed design is partially lined in smooth satin and has blouson sleeves that are accentuated by its buttoned cuffs. Style yours with platform sandals.
Shown here with: Simon Miller Mini bag, Jil Sander Sandals, Saskia Diez Ring.
- - Ivory and black stretch-jersey, black velvet
- - Concealed zip fastening along side
- - 77% viscose, 23% silk; trim: 76% acetate, 24% cupro; lining: 100% polyester
- - Dry clean
- - Designer color: Duchess Stripe