- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Designed for a slim fit
- - Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Those with a curvy figure may wish to take the next size up
- - Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a UK 8
Elizabeth Olsen chose this Roland Mouret 'Oakham' dress for a recent film premiere in Los Angeles - her cool side braid showcased the asymmetric neckline beautifully. It's cut from tactile cloqué embroidered with dainty flowers and falls to a dipped midi hem. Wear it to weddings and special events, tagging your social posts with a #AMomentINMOURET to share the occasion with the brand's legion of fans.
Shown here with: Edie Parker Clutch, Gianvito Rossi Sandals, Alexander McQueen Earrings.
- - Black cloqué
- - Concealed zip fastening along side
- - 41% viscose, 31% silk, 14% polyamide, 14% polyester; lining: 68% acetate, 32% polyester
- - Dry clean
- - Made in the UK