- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Cut for a slim fit
- - Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a size XSmall
Caroline Constas' Fall '17 collection is inspired by Western movies, like the '60s film Shalako starring Brigitte Bardot. Made from cotton-blend poplin, this 'Yasmin' blouse is cut in a slim silhouette that's balanced by wispy velvet neck ties and tiered voluminous sleeves. Wear yours tucked into the label's ruffled skirt.
Shown here with: Simon Miller Bucket bag, Charlotte Olympia Sandals, Kenneth Jay Lane Ring, Kenneth Jay Lane Earrings.
- - White cotton-blend poplin, black velvet
- - Concealed zip fastening along side
- - 78% cotton, 18% nylon, 4% Lycra
- - Dry clean