- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Cut for a slightly loose fit, use the tie belt to cinch in at the waist
- - Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing an IT 40
For Fall '17, Cédric Charlier draws inspiration from the vibrant hues and abstract figures in Kazimir Malevich's painting 'Les Sportifs'. Made in Italy from plush velvet, this color-block top has a high neck and oversized waist ties that can be knotted to temper its slightly loose silhouette. Keep styling pared-back with a black midi skirt.
Shown here with: Dion Lee Skirt, J.W.Anderson Shoulder bag, ALEXACHUNG Ankle boots, Natasha Schweitzer Earrings.
- - Multicolored velvet
- - Concealed zip fastening along back
- - 80% viscose, 20% polyamide
- - Dry clean