- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Cut for a slim fit
- - Particularly long in length
- - Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a US 2
Oscar de la Renta's long-sleeve gown is a striking option for contemporary brides or formal occasions. Made in Italy from ivory crepe, it has a plunging cutout neckline and cascading ruffle trim through the front of the skirt. It's cut to fit slim through the bodice and falls to an elegant floor-skimming train. Try yours with metallic sandals and a red clutch for a pop of color.
Shown here with: The Row Clutch, Oscar Tiye Sandals, Isabel Marant Earrings.
- - Ivory crepe
- - Concealed hook fastenings at neck, concealed hook and zip fastening at back
- - 71% triacetate, 29% polyester
- - Dry clean