Whether shredding the mountain is on your radar are not the Tick Dark Shadow 5K Snowboard Jacket from DC works just fine as a warm winter street jacket. Featuring a two-toned design with a black lower panel and greenish gray upper panel both crafted from a durable polyester ottoman material that offers 5,000mm of water resistance to protect you from moisture. The Tick Jacket also has 80-grams of synthetic insulation in the body to ensure your body's core temperature stays warm so you can keep boarding in style. DC's Tick 5K Dark Shadow Snowboard Jacket is completed with a streamlined Tailored Fit for a seamless transition from the streets to the slopes.
- Tick Dark Shadow 5K Snowboard Jacket from DC.
- 100% Polyester Ottman Weather Defense 5K: DC's durable technical garment material provides defense against moisture.
- Waterproof rating 5,000 mm: Moderate water resistance under light pressure, ideal for mild weather.
- Breathability 5,000 g/m2: Moderate moisture & temperature management, suitable for resort cruising.
- Polyfill (80g body, 40g sleeves): A low-bulk, warm and soft synthetic insulation maintains your body's ideal core temperature.
- Warmth Rating 2 out of 3: Will keep you warm in mild to cool mountain conditions.
- Tailored Fit: Inspired by streetwear, a slimmed down silhouette with tapering looks fresh but still has room for layers and won't hinder your mobility.
- Straight bottom hem.
- Articulated sleeves for optimal movement.
- Black lower panel w/ dark slate greenish grey upper.
- Adjustable hood w/ waxed drawstrings & faux leather toggles.
- Dual entry utility lined handwarmer pockets.
- Snap button patch pocket on right chest & left sleeve.
- Internal zip audio pocket w/ headphone port.
- Snap button sleeve cuff adjuster tabs.
- Silky taffeta lining throughout.
- Full zip-up front closure w/ storm flap.
Look and Fit:
DC Tick Dark Shadow 5K Snowboard Jacket EzzPXrLs 280511