- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Cut for a slightly loose fit
- - Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a US 2
Jason Wu's top nods to designer Mariano Fortuny's Delphos gown - the iconic Greek-inspired dress that debuted in the early 1900s. Made from tactile plissé-satin, this elegant style has a lace-up front and slightly loose fit. We like it paired with one of the season's asymmetric skirts.
Shown here with: Marni Shoulder bag, Attico Mules.
- - Black plisse-satin
- - Slips on
- - 96% viscose, 3% polyamide, 1% elastane; trim1: 100% polyester; trim2: 73% acetate, 27% viscose
- - Dry clean