- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Cut for a slightly loose fit
- - Lightweight, fluid, non-stretchy fabric
- - Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing an IT 40
When Emilio Pucci set up his atelier in the heart of Florence, he was driven by the desire to liberate women through fashion - to this day the brand's collections remain filled with bold colors, vibrant prints and fluid fabrics. Part of the Fall '17 lineup, this shirt has been made in Italy from cady patterned with graphic yellow, lime-green and burgundy paisleys. Wear it with the cuffs unbuttoned.
Shown here with: Emilio Pucci Pants, Roksanda Tote, Alexandre Birman Mules.
- - Multicolored cady
- - Partially concealed button fastenings through front
- - 88% viscose, 9% silk, 3% elastane
- - Dry clean