- - Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the smaller size
- - Designed to be slightly fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- - Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- - Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a UK 8
Kym Ellery's bookshelves are filled with volumes on Parisian history - she fell in love with the fashion capital on her very first visit. Part of the Fall '17 collection inspired by the idea of an upper-class woman in the city, this dress is tailored from black crepe and has white boudoir-style stitching. Echo the runway by teaming yours with ankle boots.
Shown here with: The Row Tote, Petar Petrov Ankle boots, Alighieri Earrings.
- - Black crepe
- - Button and concealed zip fastening at back
- - 80% acetate, 20% polyester
- - Dry clean