- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Cut for a slightly loose fit
- - Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a US 2
Cushnie et Ochs' Fall '17 collection takes inspiration from American artist Robert Smithson's 1969 installation, Map of Broken Glass - the reference is seen in the hues and sculptural details. This stretch-crepe 'Colma' top is designed in a one-shoulder silhouette and has exaggerated bell cuffs. Style yours with the coordinating pants, per the runway show.
Shown here with: Bottega Veneta Clutch, Malone Souliers Mules, Natasha Schweitzer Earrings.
- - Midnight-blue stretch-crepe
- - Concealed hook and zip fastening at side
- - 97% viscose, 3% elastane
- - Dry clean