- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Cut for a slightly loose fit
- - Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Those with a petite frame may wish to take the next size down
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a DK 34
For Fall '17, By Malene Birger draws inspiration from Michelle Pfeiffer's fearless role in the film Scarface. Made from crepe in a rich forest-green hue, this wrap-effect 'Akumal' dress has a high neckline and long metallic woven cuffs encrusted with light-catching crystals. We love how it turns to reveal a split maxi hem - essential for ease of movement when styled with vertiginous heels.
Shown here with: Loeffler Randall Shoulder bag, Gianvito Rossi Sandals, Sophie Buhai Earrings.
- - Forest-green crepe
- - Hook-fastening keyhole at back
- - 100% polyester
- - Dry clean
- - Designer color: Scarab Green